|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: Forged Stainless Steel Flanges
In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French inoxydable (inoxidizable), is a steel alloy, with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass and a maximum of 1.2% carbon by mass.
Stainless steels are most notable for their corrosion resistance, which increases with increasing chromium content. Additions of molybdenum increases corrosion resistance in reducing acids and against pitting attack in chloride solutions. Thus, there are numerous grades of stainless steel with varying chromium and molybdenum contents to suit the environment the alloy must endure. Resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance, and familiar luster make stainless steel an ideal material for many applications where both the strength of steel and corrosion resistance are required.
Stainless steel is rolled into sheets, plates, bars, wire, and tubing to be used in: cookware, cutlery, surgical instruments, major appliances; construction material in large buildings, such as the Chrysler Building; industrial equipment (for example, in paper mills, chemical plants, water treatment); and storage tanks and tankers for chemicals and food products (for example, chemical tankers and road tankers). Corrosion resistance, the ease with which it can be steam cleaned and sterilized, and unnecessary need for surface coatings has also influenced the use of stainless steel in commercial kitchens and food processing plants.
Stainless Steel Processing
Lightly Oiled/Black Painted/Yellow Painted/Hot dipped Galvanized/Electro-galvanized Packing
Ply- wooden case or Pallet
Water works, Shipbuilding industry, Petrochemical & Gas industry, Power industry, Valve industry,and general pipes connecting projects etc.
Quality & Inspection:
1. Test to verify material grade;
2. Dimension controlling during fabricating and finishing process;
3. All products are tested before shipping;
4. Packed in fumigation-free plywood cases;
5. Third party inspection available;
1. Rich experience in handling orders for heavy buyers with professional process;
2. Stable raw material purchasing;
3. Favorable orders follow-up management;
4. Laudable lead-time & shipment control;
5. Traceable quality evaluation;
6. Flexible payment terms; and
7. Remarkable after-sale service.