|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
The dust gas is entered into each unit chamber by the diversion pipe. Under the action of the diversion device, the large particle dust is separated directly into the ash bucket and the rest of the dust enters the filter area of the chamber with the air flow evenly. The clean gas after the filtration is discharged through the filter bag through the upper box, the lifting valve and the exhaust pipe. When the filter condition is carried out, when the filter bag surface dust reaches a certain thickness, the lifting valve is closed by the setting program by the cleaning control device (differential pressure or timing, manual control), the current unit is controlled off-line, and the electromagnetic pulse valve is opened to shake off the dust on the filter bag. Dust discharged into the ash hopper is discharged through the ash conveying system and discharged through the ash conveying system.
Key points of operation
1) before operation, check the parts of the dedusting system and make the normal commissioning of each unit.
2) adhere to the "first dedusting equipment and its attached machine, after the production of equipment; first stop production equipment, stop dust removal equipment and the attachment of the machine" program to organize the operation of the dust removal system.
3) specific instructions are executed manually or automatically according to production scheduling.
4) when the operation process is specific, it should be asked to report and deal with it.
5) the duty officer should record the running situation of the shift and the relevant data.